TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Is it worth it? "Performance Pedal Set"

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Jason Shelton, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Jason Shelton

Jason Shelton Member

I was looking into getting the "Performance Pedal Set" that Tesla sells for $150. Does anyone have any feedback on them? I have always noticed that the current stock pedals don't have a lot of grip... so maybe these will give me better grip?

Attached Files:

2. scottm

scottm Active Member

Those don't look like they'd offer more grip.

Try them and let us know!

3. Gizmotoy

Gizmotoy Active Member

Interesting that they added these to the shop. As of 6 months or so ago they were limiting installs to Performance-level trims only.

I have the performance pedals on my car, and have driven a few loaners with the standard pedals. If anything, I thought the standard pedals felt like they had more grip, but the difference was minor. They're mainly for looks, and they do look pretty nice.

4. johnc11050

johnc11050 Member

We bought a set of two from Formytesla.com for $105 plus shipping and they installed very easy. They look great but I do not believe they offer any additional grip. But the price beats Tesla's for the same product.

5. supratachophobia

supratachophobia Active Member

I prefer the ones at formytesla since you can also get the kick plate too.