Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it worth to upgrade my 2020 Model 3 LR AWD to 2022?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick update to wrap up this thread. I've decided to keep my M3. spending another 14k for the 2022 model just doesn't seem worth it given how happy I am with mine. we will get another Model Y in a couple of years so we will be an all-Tesla family. :) Thanks to everyone who has provided value input to help me make this decision!
Not sure of the timeline you're facing with the buyout decision, but if you can wait until January, did you factor in a $7500 tax credit that is waiting to be signed?

Not sure of the timeline you're facing with the buyout decision, but if you can wait until January, did you factor in a $7500 tax credit that is waiting to be signed?
Unfortunately I can't wait till Jan. Also, given the conditions stated in the bill, the Model 3 LR AWD may not qualify since it's more than $55k (even without the FSD package)...unless Tesla reduces the price to just below 55k. In any case, I'm happy I have an awesome car that I love driving and not having to wait for another 4 months. :) thx for your input.