Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Jeda legit?

BadWolf

Aug 14, 2017
California
I placed an order with Jeda last December (with an estimated delivery in January) for a charging pad and hub and still have not received it. Every month as they send me ads with sales and new products and when I get the ads I email them asking about my order. They respond that it will be shipped (the next) month due to making newer versions. okay-sure I want the newly improved versions but they have been saying ”next month” for 4 months. I was very tempted buy their cool looking charging area for inside the console but now I am wondering if they are scammers. I always have to reach out to them to ask, never once have they kept me updated on my order since I paid for it.
I suppose it is possible that they are disorganized. Has anyone had a similar experience? Or given up and asked for a refund?

jeffbco

Jun 7, 2020
Austin, TX
I placed an order with Jeda last December (with an estimated delivery in January) for a charging pad and hub and still have not received it. Every month as they send me ads with sales and new products and when I get the ads I email them asking about my order. They respond that it will be shipped (the next) month due to making newer versions. okay-sure I want the newly improved versions but they have been saying ”next month” for 4 months. I was very tempted buy their cool looking charging area for inside the console but now I am wondering if they are scammers. I always have to reach out to them to ask, never once have they kept me updated on my order since I paid for it.
I suppose it is possible that they are disorganized. Has anyone had a similar experience? Or given up and asked for a refund?
They're just real poor in customer service - over promise and under deliver but I eventually received what was ordered.

Reactions: GeezerSquid

techmagnetic

Sep 29, 2020
Boston
I had issues with them until about early January. Have you reached out to their email address? You can try them on Twitter too. I've gotten replies from both and they are much more aggressive now regarding customer service at least from what I've seen. https://twitter.com/getjeda

Puma2020

Jun 16, 2020
New Hampshire, USA
I ordered my Jeda last June. I gave up around October and asked for a refund.
Got the refund fairly promptly (< 1 week).
So not a flat out scam since they ignore Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #1 - Once you have their money, never give it back.

However, they also have not learned nor do they try to apply Scotty's Principle - under promise and over deliver.
They will never be thought of as miracle workers.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC