Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Is Jeda legit?

I placed an order with Jeda last December (with an estimated delivery in January) for a charging pad and hub and still have not received it. Every month as they send me ads with sales and new products and when I get the ads I email them asking about my order. They respond that it will be shipped (the next) month due to making newer versions. okay-sure I want the newly improved versions but they have been saying ”next month” for 4 months. I was very tempted buy their cool looking charging area for inside the console but now I am wondering if they are scammers. I always have to reach out to them to ask, never once have they kept me updated on my order since I paid for it.
I suppose it is possible that they are disorganized. Has anyone had a similar experience? Or given up and asked for a refund?

I placed an order with Jeda last December (with an estimated delivery in January) for a charging pad and hub and still have not received it. Every month as they send me ads with sales and new products and when I get the ads I email them asking about my order. They respond that it will be shipped (the next) month due to making newer versions. okay-sure I want the newly improved versions but they have been saying ”next month” for 4 months. I was very tempted buy their cool looking charging area for inside the console but now I am wondering if they are scammers. I always have to reach out to them to ask, never once have they kept me updated on my order since I paid for it.
I suppose it is possible that they are disorganized. Has anyone had a similar experience? Or given up and asked for a refund?
They're just real poor in customer service - over promise and under deliver but I eventually received what was ordered.

Reactions: GeezerSquid
I ordered my Jeda last June. I gave up around October and asked for a refund.
Got the refund fairly promptly (< 1 week).
So not a flat out scam since they ignore Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #1 - Once you have their money, never give it back.

However, they also have not learned nor do they try to apply Scotty's Principle - under promise and over deliver.
They will never be thought of as miracle workers.

I was in similar boat as most and quite frustrated. I reached out to them via email and twitter and they were responsive, even provided a discount once when they advertised One of their sales of a product that I was waiting for.... Once you finally receive your product you will see they seem to be of pretty good quality. I have the hub and charging pad for the first generation console. Both work really well and have had no issues, have been using since December.

I went ahead and "pre ordered" the tray. They say it will deliver in Mid April, I dont know how others define Mid April but this week is Mid April to me... I do not expect to see the product till some time in May.

My advice is to hang in there!

If they're not a scam they quite possibly have the worst customer service around. I placed my order for a Model 3 USB hub, and wireless charger on 11/2/21. At the time none of the items were listed as being out of stock. It is now 1/31 and I haven't received anything. They don't respond to emails either. Incidentally, I continue to get spam emails from them saying that "everything in the store is on sale". Oddly, the prices are exactly what I paid for my non-existent items.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC