Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Jeda legit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order with Jeda last December (with an estimated delivery in January) for a charging pad and hub and still have not received it. Every month as they send me ads with sales and new products and when I get the ads I email them asking about my order. They respond that it will be shipped (the next) month due to making newer versions. okay-sure I want the newly improved versions but they have been saying ”next month” for 4 months. I was very tempted buy their cool looking charging area for inside the console but now I am wondering if they are scammers. I always have to reach out to them to ask, never once have they kept me updated on my order since I paid for it.
I suppose it is possible that they are disorganized. Has anyone had a similar experience? Or given up and asked for a refund?

I placed an order with Jeda last December (with an estimated delivery in January) for a charging pad and hub and still have not received it. Every month as they send me ads with sales and new products and when I get the ads I email them asking about my order. They respond that it will be shipped (the next) month due to making newer versions. okay-sure I want the newly improved versions but they have been saying ”next month” for 4 months. I was very tempted buy their cool looking charging area for inside the console but now I am wondering if they are scammers. I always have to reach out to them to ask, never once have they kept me updated on my order since I paid for it.
I suppose it is possible that they are disorganized. Has anyone had a similar experience? Or given up and asked for a refund?
They're just real poor in customer service - over promise and under deliver but I eventually received what was ordered.

Reactions: GeezerSquid
I ordered my Jeda last June. I gave up around October and asked for a refund.
Got the refund fairly promptly (< 1 week).
So not a flat out scam since they ignore Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #1 - Once you have their money, never give it back.

However, they also have not learned nor do they try to apply Scotty's Principle - under promise and over deliver.
They will never be thought of as miracle workers.

I was in similar boat as most and quite frustrated. I reached out to them via email and twitter and they were responsive, even provided a discount once when they advertised One of their sales of a product that I was waiting for.... Once you finally receive your product you will see they seem to be of pretty good quality. I have the hub and charging pad for the first generation console. Both work really well and have had no issues, have been using since December.

I went ahead and "pre ordered" the tray. They say it will deliver in Mid April, I dont know how others define Mid April but this week is Mid April to me... I do not expect to see the product till some time in May.

My advice is to hang in there!

If they're not a scam they quite possibly have the worst customer service around. I placed my order for a Model 3 USB hub, and wireless charger on 11/2/21. At the time none of the items were listed as being out of stock. It is now 1/31 and I haven't received anything. They don't respond to emails either. Incidentally, I continue to get spam emails from them saying that "everything in the store is on sale". Oddly, the prices are exactly what I paid for my non-existent items.

I have to chime in here since I am at my wit's end with Jeda. I ordered a newer version wireless charger (already had their old one but it would not charge my iphone 12 for some reason- apparently it was a known issue). I ordered on Jan 10th of this year. It 'shipped' on Feb 7th and did not arrive until mid-March. I attempted to cancel my order during the month of February because I decided to order a different product that would arrive sooner.

They told me that I could not cancel mid-delivery and I would have to wait until it arrives. So, it finally arrives, I keep it in the package, get the return information from them and send it back (at my cost mind you- $26). Here we are 2 months later and they still have not refunded me and I am out that extra $26. I should have just kept it and burned it and I would have been out less cash. Stay far away from this company.

I feel like an idiot for ordering a newer version of the wireless charger when the first one crapped out within a year and a half anyway. Learn from me internet strangers and do not give this company another dollar.

• Informative
Reactions: 101dals
I ordered the MagSafe charging pad for my model Y and the magnet can’t even hold an iPhone mini, with or without a case. So, when the magnet slips through any driving, the phone stops charging.

Jeda customer service is essentially non-existent.

I would stay away from these products. All flash and no substance.

Same Issue: Place an order for hub and wireless charge pad on 12/26/2022 as my prior Jeda hub had failed. I was told the new hub and charging pad were much better. Order was processed and cleared my credit card (not pending, hard posted) same day as order (12/26/23). Jan 2023 ship date did not happen, Feb 2023 ship date did not happen and ship by March 6 also did not happen. No response to email query. I gave up. Cancelled my order following cancellation guidelines – no response. Filed complaint with bank credit card company. Very bad customer experience, bad company policy of collecting money before product shipment and no credibility on slipping ship dates. Lastly no way to speak with anyone at the company.

Same issue. I cancelled the order 03/06/22 (per Jeda guidelines), filed a claim on my credit card.

I generally dont go online to post about my negative experiences with companies. With that being said, I have the jeda wireless pad, and hub, in my model 3. The wireless pad "sort of works" the hub does work, but given my experiences in trying to contact the company regarding my experiences (which were similar to others here), suffice it to say I would never purchase anything from this company again, and would recommend others re consider any purchase of anything they sell.

Reactions: CdnElec and fredzos
Just wanted to share my experiance with Jeda, one that I am not alone on based on a quick search. I ordered my Wireless Pad on 3/16 after over waiting two weeks with no notifications I reached out on 3/31 and they assured me that it would ship in the next week to week and a half. Two weeks later on 4/13 after hearing nothing i contacted them again and they promised the same week to week and a half. I subsequently asked them to cancel my order to which they failed to respond or refund me. Today on 4/18 I resported to filing a dispute with my CC.

I ended up with one on amazon from Taptes that does the job just fine albit without the alctera finish. Buyers beware.