Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is mobile service free?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol. Right. My used bmw that I fought for years to save for by working my ass off, while in several third world countries I might add, makes me sound pompous. Good to know. These days “Tesla” has more of a rep than BMW. Now if I had said “Bimmer” then, yeah bro me all you want but frankly, go....... well you know the saying I’m sure.

Well good for you. All that hard work in third world countries to earn that BMW must have paid off. Happy for you, really. I do agree with you that Tesla does have more of a rep than BMW these days. I see it in the attitudes of a lot of these posts. And we wonder why our cars get keyed a lot.

Why are we necro'ing a nearly two year old post? Especially when the OP (quoted in the first necro post) hasn't been on the forum since Sept of 2019?

I'd be willing to bet he's filled his washer fluid since then.

Thats a really good question.

I have always thought it (necro rezzing some threads) here is a combination of the following:

1. People may be surfing on mobile or something, and not seeing post dates, and simply responding to topics they havent seen before, or ones that interest them, not realizing how old they are.

2. Sometimes, new posters necro rez posts as they are getting to know the site.

3. People have been told "use search newb!" so many times, experienced forum goers may necro rez a thread because its relevant to what they want to talk about.

4. Sometimes, its either spammers or someone trying to necro rez a thread that lets them try to advertise whatever good or service they are trying to advertise without being a vendor.

In this specific case, my bet is on #1 or #3 for the necro rez of this specific thread.

Reactions: TydalForce