Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is my Car totaled? 2 Months old and crashed.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume you went to Amato's? Gotta take mine in next week when parts come in. He's supposed to be very good/professional so I'm hoping my car is made as whole as it can be :)

Going to that place, you can expect to get your car back in better than brand new condition.

Today they told me when people are unhappy with fit/finish on their New Tesla at delivery, Tesla sends them here.

I picked up my car today from my SC for some minor CPO defects and I told my SA that I've been reading the horror stories with repairs from a timing perspective because of parts. He said the longest he's heard of a car taking to fix is 4 weeks. I then asked how many certified Tesla repair shops are in my area and I was told 2. I live in Long Island, a heavy populated area, and there is 2 certified repair shops from Montaulk Long Island to New York City. The closest one to me is about 35 minutes away. I can't even imagine in a more remote location. Wow.....

Picking up my car now and the A/C doesnt blow cold air.

Looking for any quick info if there are any others with the same problem. Im wondering if the body shop messed up or if a software update couls be causing this.

Body shop took the car to the back and is currently looking into it.

Fortunately an easy fix! So is she home now and your waiting is over? Must feel like a first date all over again. Hope you have many, many miles of happy driving ahead.

I had to go straight to my school which is where i am now, but she is back with me.

I "think" ive tested every featre and inspected every panel. Feels like the day i first bought it.

Ill probably post about the body shop later.