Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is my LR MY range/efficiency normal(~150 miles)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, mostly spread over about 10 short trips. I see where you are going with that and agree with you. On my gas engine cars, I have never gotten estimated ranges and don't expect more out of Tesla. But, aside from those short trips, I put about 30 miles consistently during one trip, in warm weather and without climate control, and still ended up with 1:2 ratio.
I guess once I install a dedicated charger at home, my range anxiety will get better. Thanks.
Yes, it will. The ability to 'fill up' (at least to 80%, which is my set limit) really reduces any anxiety I might have had, Looking forward to first road trip next month!

Do you know about the energy tracking on the odometer? Sweep right (slowly, not like on a phone!) on the 3 dots at the bottom of the driving display and you'll see stats on your current drive. Below that (sweep up) is data since last charge, and further down are two resettable trip odometers. This is sometimes more useful than the energy display for tracking purposes but it doesn't provide any projection of available range.