Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is rear seat window suppose to go all the way down ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is getting warm today and I tried to put the rear seat window down but it only goes 3/4 of down. Is it suppose to go all the way down ?

if I remember, you got this car sometime in December of 2019. Have you not rolled the rear windows down before, in more than 2 years of ownership?

if I remember, you got this car sometime in December of 2019. Have you not rolled the rear windows down before, in more than 2 years of ownership?
Well....we could be talking about my wife. I think all the windows other than the driver's (for a drive-thru) could be mounted in place. ;) Pretty sure letting the windows down is strictly my area (general note to self: stop doing that in the spring when pollen is everywhere with dark interior...in her car!)

Reactions: rpiotro
I've had mine for 3 years and have never rolled the back windows down? It's a shame that even moderators castigate you... 🙄

That was not a "moderator" post. If I am "posting as a mod" I say so, very clearly. If It doesnt say (moderator note), in the beginning of the post, it is just a regular post just like everyone elses.