Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Safety Score only available to primary owner's account?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I share my Model 3 with my wife. I use an Android and my wife has iPhone. My email address was used as primary email for registration. Later, I have invited my wife to create her own Tesla account and map her car profile with it for automatic profile selection when she walks into car. This has been working great since our ownership of the car. Last month we got this Safety Score feature and what I have noticed, this option is only available to my email account. In her iPhone (app updated) this option is not visible.

If I log out from her tesla account in her iPhone and log in using my email address, Safety Score option becomes visible. Similarly when I log out from my android phone's app (app updated) and log in using her email address, Safety Score option goes away. However, when we drive using our respective driver's profile, Safety Score (through my login) does display the driver profile correctly inside Safety Score / Daily Details / Trips section.

I have already tried reinstalling the app in her iPhone and I think app is fine since the option becomes visible when my email address is used for login.

Wondering if anyone faced this issue or have any suggestions to get Safety Score option visible under 2nd driver's Tesla app account.

I share my Model 3 with my wife. I use an Android and my wife has iPhone. My email address was used as primary email for registration. Later, I have invited my wife to create her own Tesla account and map her car profile with it for automatic profile selection when she walks into car. This has been working great since our ownership of the car. Last month we got this Safety Score feature and what I have noticed, this option is only available to my email account. In her iPhone (app updated) this option is not visible.

If I log out from her tesla account in her iPhone and log in using my email address, Safety Score option becomes visible. Similarly when I log out from my android phone's app (app updated) and log in using her email address, Safety Score option goes away. However, when we drive using our respective driver's profile, Safety Score (through my login) does display the driver profile correctly inside Safety Score / Daily Details / Trips section.

I have already tried reinstalling the app in her iPhone and I think app is fine since the option becomes visible when my email address is used for login.

Wondering if anyone faced this issue or have any suggestions to get Safety Score option visible under 2nd driver's Tesla app account.
Not possible to get Safety Score to show in your situation. It was programmed to work for just the owner email account. They might change it later, but I doubt it. Seems super low priority.