Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Tesla actually shutting down?

I am concerned as NONE of the links to extended warranties in the UK work and there are NO used cars on the Tesla site this morning!

If I cannot extend my warranty after 4 years this December OR upgrade to a newer used Tesla I stand to lose a potential £58000 over 2 years if something major goes wrong with mt car!

I have written to my service centre but TBH if I cannot extend my warranty after 4 years I will cut my losses and sell my P85 and revert to an ICE car which I really do NOT want to do!

Tesla seems to be totally incompetent when it comes to information sites or managing its referral programme - I AM worried about Tesla's future as it appears to be shutting down gradually in the UK based on hard evidence!

The 8 year extended warranty has been available in the UK for a few years now. It's actually an "approved" insurance policy provided by Allianz.

BTW, the link from Tesla's support page is working for me: Allianz

I am concerned as NONE of the links to extended warranties in the UK work and there are NO used cars on the Tesla site this morning!

If I cannot extend my warranty after 4 years this December OR upgrade to a newer used Tesla I stand to lose a potential £58000 over 2 years if something major goes wrong with mt car!

I have written to my service centre but TBH if I cannot extend my warranty after 4 years I will cut my losses and sell my P85 and revert to an ICE car which I really do NOT want to do!

Tesla seems to be totally incompetent when it comes to information sites or managing its referral programme - I AM worried about Tesla's future as it appears to be shutting down gradually in the UK based on hard evidence!
Try Paxil, very effective

• Funny
Reactions: deonb
Yes.. I can confirm they are shutting down.. everyone else is shutting down too after Brexit.... now the British have decided that the rest of the world doesn’t exist, except for a few colonial outposts to which we will still be exporting 1950s Morris’s and Austin’s..... it’s like a whole country has strapped a flux capacitator to its political system and pressed go....