TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Is TeslaHunt.com still operational?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by mambro, Jun 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. mambro

mambro Supporting Member

Is anybody else having teslahunt.com display "No results found for this criteria" from the main page, regardless of what parameters are selected or reset? I tried the "[email protected]" feedback email address and it redirects to a gmail account which gives an error. Anybody?

2. jhughes556

jhughes556 New Member

Same result here. Just when I thought I had another time sync to keep me up at night!

• Helpful x 1
  3. GeorgeSymonds

GeorgeSymonds Member

I stopped looking at the site a while ago because of this. They all seemed to lose all stock a few months back when the Tesla website changed layout. Maybe whatever Teslahunt were using didn’t work on the new Tesla layout?

There are still 3 or 4 other sites with plenty of cars.

4. mambro

mambro Supporting Member

Looks like it is functional again today! :)

5. GeorgeSymonds

GeorgeSymonds Member

It’s showing what Tesla shows, no real benefit in that.