Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the bin where the third row seats are stored accessible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. The trunk floor covers it normally, but there's a leather loop to partially pull up that part of the floor to reveal the hidden storage. It's very useful if you don't have the cargo cover, or if you have liquid groceries you don't want rolling around the huge expanse of trunk. I use it all the time as my primary storage area.

Yes. The trunk floor covers it normally, but there's a leather loop to partially pull up that part of the floor to reveal the hidden storage. It's very useful if you don't have the cargo cover, or if you have liquid groceries you don't want rolling around the huge expanse of trunk. I use it all the time as my primary storage area.

Awesome! Thanks!

Its a great space to put anything you want to hide. I always put my briefcase or computer case into that area when I park. It's also a great place to stash the dead body (insert smiley emoticon here)

Not only is it accessible, Tesla makes luggage that fits there. :biggrin:

Duffle_02_large_1024x1024.jpg

Thank you. I had been planning to use the driver-side cubby for an aftermarket subwoofer & amp and the footwell for my laptop. Worried it was going to slide around. I will check next week when I get my car if the laptop bag fits in the passenger cubby. If so, this should be a good fit and solve my sliding around concerns.