Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the M3P Really 1" Lower than the M3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you able to flatten it? I have a neighbor who did this after getting a M5.

I suppose I could, thought it does beg the question why the hump is there to begin with. It's only on 1 side, so I can go around the other side with My S, but I done;t want to get into something that forces a driveway remodel if I don't have to.

That would wipe out the benefit of the tax break on the P3D-... :)

Back on topic: Wonder how much lower the air suspension will go? IMO 10mm was visually not enough and it still has too much gape. Should have been at least 20mm to 25mm.

The P3D+ doesn't include air suspension, does it? I was under the impression that air suspension was an S/X only feature for the foreseeable future...

I have no need for special brakes and I dislike the feel of the larger tires, but if air suspension was part of that I might reconsider the + package.

The P3D+ doesn't include air suspension, does it? I was under the impression that air suspension was an S/X only feature for the foreseeable future...

I have no need for special brakes and I dislike the feel of the larger tires, but if air suspension was part of that I might reconsider the + package.
I typed WILL go, not can go. ;) Early next year according to Elon. Nothing to base on but I suspect that Air Suspension will either be added to (price increase) or require the Performance Upgrade.

I suppose I could, thought it does beg the question why the hump is there to begin with. It's only on 1 side, so I can go around the other side with My S, but I done;t want to get into something that forces a driveway remodel if I don't have to.

That would wipe out the benefit of the tax break on the P3D-... :)
My neighbor just added some concrete between the road and the driveway. Shouldn’t cost much but don’t know if that solves your problem. By the way I may have passed by your house a few times. Do you put car cover on your Tesla’s? ;)