Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the Model S a "Man Magnet" for Women

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today my wife was bringing the car around to pick me up (long story) and a I overheard a guy say "the only thing hotter than a girl in a pickup is a girl in a Tesla." I told it was my wife and he first bumped me. Very strange, but I was quite pleased on two levels.

Definitely a Bro-magnet when I drive it. My GF's neighbor (whom she has nicknamed "Hey Dude") told me that it's a "bitchin ride" and was gazing fondly at my car even as I was driving off. I felt like I needed a shower...

I visited a showroom last night and witnessed a grey-haired couple in their early 60s inspecting a Model S inside and out with great enthusiasm. Then suddenly, right there in the middle of a packed showroom, they embraced and started making out for what must have been at least 10 seconds. Then with their big Tesla Makeout Grins, they went back to inspecting the car. I assume they knew each other prior to stepping foot in the showroom, but you never know.

Personally, what I find sexy about a woman (besides the obviously physical attraction), is one that is smart. It doesn't matter what she drives.

That being said, one thing I would add is that I do think it's hot when a woman knows cars and really knows how to use them and drive. I'm not talking about just keeping with the flow of normal traffic like any other jane. I'm talking about one that knows how to maneuver around heavy traffic and pushing through slow drivers that are responsible for holding the traffic up and one that isn't afraid of high speeds. And again, it doesn't matter what she drives.

THAT being said, in addition to that, I do find it even more hot if they are doing that AND driving a traditional muscle car like mustangs and camaro's.

And to go even further than that, if the car was a Tesla P85 or P85+, I think I'd be in heaven.

So to put that all together, if the woman was physically sexy, smart, knows how to really drive, and drove a P85 ... wow ... just wow ...

hey wait a minute ... I think I just described Leilani Munter!! Anybody know if she is single? haha

You need to get a Roadster if you want to turn the ladies heads; Even though I am happily married and not looking for attention the Roadster is the first car I have been asked to give rides in on MULTIPLE occasions, usually very cute women.

Personally, I actually find the Model S hotter than the Roadster. But the truth is, all Teslas are smoking hot. Just a matter of personal preference. Regarding the question of whether or not the Model S is a "man magnet" for women, that answer would be YES, yes it is. It is a man AND woman magnet. A fast and beautiful electric car is attractive to both sexes equally. At least for people with taste... but I may be slightly biased ;)

- - - Updated - - -

hey wait a minute ... I think I just described Leilani Munter!! Anybody know if she is single? haha

Awww shucks, I'm *blushing* yobigd20. Thanks :)

The first several years of my racing career when someone would ask me if I had a boyfriend (I was single at that time) I would tap my race car and say "this is my boyfriend right here" and that was the honest truth. Racing was my first love. One of my first racing shirts read "Auto Racing: I'm not in it for the boys, I'm in it for the cars." and "Girl Meets Boy" but the boy was crossed out to say "Race Car" There are so many women that appreciate and love fast cars (Bonnie is one that comes to mind!) Since Phoenix was delivered, the people that have approached me to ask about her, I would estimate it's a 60/40 split men to women.

We have now had a Tesla s for something like 9 months Judging by the reaction it gets my wife suggested that a unmarried lady friend of hers should buy a Tesla s She said that would be the ultimate"Man Magnet" The lady in question can easily afford it What do the reader think

Tesla S is a Man Magnet. Some men seem quite surprised that a woman is driving the car.

The Model S turns all kinds of heads, but I find that I get approached with questions far more often by men. I think that just reflects the demographics of car enthusiasts, which tends to skew male. Don't get me wrong, there are obviously plenty of great examples of women who love cars (some in this very thread, and several in my local Tesla Enthusiasts group), but I think it's also safe to say that they are outnumbered.

Thinking about this, I'd say anytime a guy sees a woman driving competently in a car/truck he wouldn't mind owning himself, he's going to be impressed. And its a sad fact that my male friends are all way more excited about my new car than my female friends. For most women "its just a car", and they can't understand why I would get so much enjoyment out of one.

24 hours of ownership now......intense stares from some bearded guy in a Prius on the freeway yesterday. Things can only get better, LOL!

After tinting our model S we're driving back home; Me in the ICE car and she in the Tesla...

Looking at it as an outsider and checking model S angles made me feel like I was checking out a really hot girl...

Do you know the feeling and reaction you get (You man AND women alike) when someone "off-the-wall" hot, sexy, gorgeous just catch your attention and you go...

DAAAMMMMNNN!!!!

That is what I was feeling and, feeling very lucky and blessed..

Then we stopped at a light. She is in the middle, I am on the right side, and this beautiful brand new CLK Mercedes Benz with a very handsome and dashy gentlemen lowers his window and starts talking to my wife.

It must have been a good conversation because the light turned green and they were still stopped talking for a few seconds. ;o)

Yeah.. she is enjoying it. And YES, definitely a man magnet.