Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the Reisterstown SC closed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just there 2 weeks ago to fix my AC, and I've been trying to schedule a service to fix the noise & a complementary detailing, but the SC doesn't show up at all when I'm trying to schedule a service. Only Rockville & Tysons Corner show up and those are way too far. Is the Reisterstown SC closed?

The Bmore SvC is open. I was there last week. Tesla's service scheduling just sucks. Scheduling from the website or app doesn't bring them up. I had my appt for Tyson's originally but they were over booked so they scheduled me for Bmore SvC center. I told them Bmore didn't show up for customers.

When i got to Bmore i told them it's near impossible to reach someone via phone and the normal ways a customer schedules isn't working. They only schedule a week out so they might be booked for that duration

A lot of people are not happy with Tesla Service and I just don't think it is going to get any better with more Model 3's coming on board.
Tesla has to go to a type of dealership if they are going to service what they sell. To date I have not had a problem getting the car serviced,
but, I have gotten, we can take it next week Tuesday type of response.

Service is not as quick as it was three years ago.