TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Is the Tesla server throwing an error for you, too?

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Rockster, Jan 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

When I try to log on to my Tesla account (to check for a VIN, of course), I'm getting:

Internal Server Error - Read
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Reference #3.660fd717.1517412862.bcb7f95

2. dmckinstry

dmckinstry Model S - U.S. P - #1649

I get a similar error with a different reference number. I'd guess they're reconfiguring something.

3. Terry_B58

Terry_B58 Member

Looks like Tesla have 'gone dark' :D:D:D

4. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN 65513, Model 3: VIN 1913

Yes, same here. (Was trying to check on the status of a referral as the mobile app loot box shows that I’ve progressed!)

Embarrassing though that they can’t keep their site up consistently.

5. pdxgibby

pdxgibby Software Engineer

<JOKE>I'm sure someone from Fremont will investigate right after morning Yoga on the beach and Jamba Juice on the way to the office.</JOKE>

6. Boourns

Boourns Active Member

Everyone say it together and it might be true:

small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior. . .

• Funny x 1
  7. DOCAL

DOCAL Member

No HUD?

8. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

And, I just got in.

No VIN, though.

:(

9. HA3AP

HA3AP Member

When did you place your order? I got my vin Jan 24th order was placed jan 11th

10. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

#10 Rockster, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Configured on 1/17.

As an aside, I went to the Southlake, TX gallery today and spent some time with the Model 3. The Tesla rep there asked if I had configured yet, had I gotten my VIN, etc. I told him that I configured on 1/17 and was supposed to take delivery four weeks from then (Valentine's Day) and was still awaiting my VIN. He replied that if I don't yet have a VIN then it's not very likely that I would be getting the car by 2/14. :(

11. HA3AP

HA3AP Member

Didnt realise you were talking about model 3. I ordered a model S, vin and production times could be different...