Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the Tesla server throwing an error for you, too?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I try to log on to my Tesla account (to check for a VIN, of course), I'm getting:

Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Reference #3.660fd717.1517412862.bcb7f95

When I try to log on to my Tesla account (to check for a VIN, of course), I'm getting:

Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Reference #3.660fd717.1517412862.bcb7f95
I get a similar error with a different reference number. I'd guess they're reconfiguring something.

Everyone say it together and it might be true:

small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior. . .

• Funny
Reactions: commasign
Everyone say it together and it might be true:

small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior, small battery, white interior. . .

No HUD?

When did you place your order? I got my vin Jan 24th order was placed jan 11th

Configured on 1/17.

As an aside, I went to the Southlake, TX gallery today and spent some time with the Model 3. The Tesla rep there asked if I had configured yet, had I gotten my VIN, etc. I told him that I configured on 1/17 and was supposed to take delivery four weeks from then (Valentine's Day) and was still awaiting my VIN. He replied that if I don't yet have a VIN then it's not very likely that I would be getting the car by 2/14. :(

Last edited:
Configured on 1/17.

As an aside, I went to the Southlake, TX gallery today and spent some time with the Model 3. The Tesla rep there asked if I had configured yet, had I gotten my VIN, etc. I told him that I configured on 1/17 and was supposed to take delivery four weeks from then (Valentine's Day) and was still awaiting my VIN. He replied that if I don't yet have a VIN then it's not very likely that I would be getting the car by 2/14. :(

Didnt realise you were talking about model 3. I ordered a model S, vin and production times could be different...