TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Is the Tesla service centre at Lawrence/DVP in Toronto not a delivery centre?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by psykobunny83, Jul 8, 2018.

1. psykobunny83

psykobunny83 Member

That location is literally 10 minutes up the street from me but when configuring my car it was showing Oakville. Do they not do deliveries at the Lawrence location? If not, can someone confirm it's still an actual service centre though, as in I can ship the winter tires there or go there if I ever need service?

2. McFlurri

McFlurri Member

3. psykobunny83

psykobunny83 Member

Not sure what "Yes" is supposed to mean but either way they just told me I can do home delivery, woot!

4. egdeen

egdeen Member

Yes, Lawrence is a service center and delivery location. Your ISA will contact you to confirm your delivery location (or you say hi to them when you get your VIN).