Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the Tunein interface down?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm having the same problem although my TuneIn works when the car is in my garage and on my wifi but the moment it goes to cellular, I get the error. So is it AT&T???

What should I do to fix this as I rely on TuneIn and not having it work is a real PITA...

Jeff

And here I was about to start a thread on this. Add me to the list. Over the last few days Tunein has been in and out, but mostly out with loading errors and the prompt “unable to connect to Tunein, try again later”. Very frustrating, as I use this for access to programming I can’t get on AM.

Now to throw another datapoint into the equation, I can access Tunein on my IPhone in the same areas my S is having loading errors...and I have AT&T on my cellphone. So this doesn’t seem to be an AT&T issue.

And here I was about to start a thread on this. Add me to the list. Over the last few days Tunein has been in and out, but mostly out with loading errors and the prompt “unable to connect to Tunein, try again later”. Very frustrating, as I use this for access to programming I can’t get on AM.

Now to throw another datapoint into the equation, I can access Tunein on my IPhone in the same areas my S is having loading errors...and I have AT&T on my cellphone. So this doesn’t seem to be an AT&T issue.

Good to know, thanks! So I guess it’s time to start complaining to Tesla... Ugh...

Jeff

Reactions: JohnnyG