Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a Drive Report section like on the Nissan Leaf?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The S and X have an energy screen that shows usage history over a period of miles. For things like days folks turn to using things like Teslab or TeslaFi which pulls the data from the vehicle and presents it in different ways.

There are some stats in the odometer window. Lower left corner: swipe to odometer sub-window, then swipe (up) down to the stats.
Thanks. Saw those, but I am tracking how much is going into the car, miles driven, efficiency, etc, monthly. My purpose is showing people the cost of running an all-electric household with solar compared to a conventional house/cars. You can value solar kWh based on utility rates, but the electricity that charges a car is more valuable as it offsets more expensive gasoline. I have found that people respond better to real world numbers as opposed to theoretical projections.

Weird that Tesla would not have reporting tools.

You can do this with 3rd party sites using the Tesla API like TeslaFi.com . While less user friendly versus the pretty built in graphs on the S/X (which also are more granular down to the moment graphs), it provides you with a greater duration of history and other details.