Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • TMC Podcast #11 will stream live Saturday at 1PM PDT. We will be joined by special guest JT Stukes, a former engineer at Tesla. You can watch it live and participate in the chat on YouTube. We will addressing viewer comments and questions. For more information, follow the TMC Podcast #11 thread.

Is there a My Tesla page for the Roadster on TeslaMotors.com ?

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
Hm, one guy in the Vienna SeC told me the My Tesla page is for Model S owners only :confused:.

So maybe I should write to Tesla USA directly to get an entry :wink:.

Show him this:

mytesla.png

Reactions: AtAge19

supersnoop

Tesla Roadster #334
Mar 24, 2014
Pflugerville
Mine displays in the correct fusion red color. It even has the correct interior colors. It displays the car as originally equipped although I later added some things like forged wheels and CF hard top.
Curious; where does it show the interior colors. Mine shows the correct exterior color, although it shows the 2.5 front bumper, even though mine is a 1.5. I don't see pictures of the interior anywhere on the site.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC