TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Is there a national Tesla Club with a formal connection/liason to Tesla corporate?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by calisnow, Jul 11, 2016.

1. calisnow

calisnow Active Member

Seems like right about now an organized volunteer group to coordinate with the mothership to spread positive pr and educate the press could be really useful.

As far as I can tell, Tesla's PR department seems to consist of Elon Musk's Twitter account.

I realize our forum is called "Tesla Motors Club" and that there is a listing of various local groups, but other car clubs I've been in, such as the BMWCCA and the ZCCA have a traditional membership application for individuals, and a national/regional/local chapter structure.

• Like x 1
  2. TaoJones

TaoJones Beyond Driven

As I recall, there is an ombudswoman contact available to each of the owners club presidents or designated SPOCs.

I do not believe there are regional, national, or continental structures in place yet.

3. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

There are formally recognized local clubs - the presidents of those clubs are organizing a monthly call to touch base and stay in step with each other, to provide more of a united front.

• Like x 2