Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a philanthropic Tesla owner out there?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I are planning an eco-trip from top to toe of Italy by electric car and the Tesla is the only vehicle with the necessary capability. Our aim on the trip is to write a blog and book which would promote Tesla in the context of ecological travel and as part of the fight against climate change. We’ll also promote Slow Food by eating only in SF approved restaurants and we’ll stay in eco-friendly B&Bs. The book will cover other eco-issues such as solar energy, solar farms, energy saving, reducing transportation, Slow Food using unprocessed/bio/in-season Ingredients, etc. We asked the UK Tesla PR people to lend us a car, (ex demo or second hand) Although they are excited about our unique project, sadly they say they don’t have a car available for us. So would you lend us yours please, initially just for the first 2 weeks’ ‘test’ phase of the journey.

If you are interested in principle, obviously I’ll then give you much more information about the project and us (marketing, communications and published authors). Huge thanks.

• Funny
Reactions: Altes