TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Is there a separate norwegian Tesla forum?

Discussion in 'Norway' started by marco2228, Oct 15, 2013.

1. marco2228

marco2228 Roadster Signature #34

Hi,

I am rebuilding a wrecked Roadster and trying to track down some parts for the car.
    Because I am from Germany I think it's much better to find some parts in Europe, e.g. Norway, because it's the biggest market, then have the parts shipped from the US half way around the world to Germany.

Is there a norwegian Tesla forum out there?

Thanks

Marco

P.S.:If anyone knows some other european forum, you are also welcome to post ;)
    I only know of the german TFF Forum.

2. Yggdrasill

Yggdrasill Active Member

The link Gelden posted is more or less right. Better yet: Tesla Roadster

Just start a thread in english and if anyone can help you, they will. But I'm doubtful you will find what you are looking for. Norway isn't a huge market for the Roadster, because relative to it's practicality, it's not cheap enough for the middle-class to buy it (unlike the Model S). I haven't seen specific figures, but I wouldn't be surprised if Germany is a bigger market for the Roadster.

3. marco2228

marco2228 Roadster Signature #34

Thanks for the links.

Yes, you might be right, that there are more Roadsters in Germany, but anyway, it's always interesting to have a look across the border:)