Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a Spotify Loading Issue Fix Coming?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the counter-case to this is funny: instead of a short hop, you're driving for longer (e.g. on a highway). When you drive for longer, you're more likely to run into a dead spot. Upon encountering a dead spot, Spotify (and most of the rest of the media system) completely breaks until you reboot it or park it, even if the outage was brief. It's poorly implemented from all angles!

Tesla is brilliant. They get all the hype with the games and stuff, but they really lack the polish on every-day features. They seem to have forgotten especially that the most road-trip-worthy EV will indeed make road trips and go through dead spots... yet so many things and ideas break when doing so?

People are floored when they hear things like this, thinking Tesla was so far ahead in "tech" than everyone else. My 2014 Honda Crosstour's media system put the Model 3 to shame except for the speaker quality (which doesn't matter if I can't get high bitrate stuff to play in the Model 3!).

Exactly. You hear all the cool stuff coming like Netflix and games but the things that all cars have like a media player is lacking compared to others. I know CarPlay is technically pulling data from your phone but the convenience of selecting music on the screen is nice and clean. I don’t get that with the Tesla interface for all music content. Maybe next major release they will get it right.

Reactions: Bruno-BEL