TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Is there a tech who's like a Roadster guru at the Denver Service Center?

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by MileHighMotoring, Apr 26, 2016.

1. MileHighMotoring

I'm going to be scheduling my Roadster's annual shortly and have a healthy list of things I want looked at. I need someone who's very familiar with this model and has been working on them for awhile.

Does anyone know of a specific tech in the Denver Service Center I should request? Thanks!

2. tvuolo

tvuolo Supporting Member

From memory, I think it's Casey? I looked at my latest invoice and it didn't say.

• Helpful x 1
  3. wycolo

wycolo Active Member

Casey does Ranger duty and is long into Roadsters. When I was at Denver shop there was a crated battery that was going into a Roadster. I asked the mechanic if it will take the 3 hours book time to install it and he said it was actually more like one hour since he had done the job several times. I hope that mechanic is still there!
    --

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1