Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a visor extender?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The visor is quite narrow and doesn't do much for blocking sun streaming onto my face from the side (visor moved to the side of course). Is there something out there other than throwing a scarf over my head so my cheek doesn't hurt from heat?

In my experience, every car can benefit from a 70% tint (blocks heat and UV) on the side windows, and I have that done on all my cars.

Thanks but too expensive for me. My previous car wasn't perfect for sun/heat protection but the visor was at least double the height so looking for a cheaper solution

Just found a previous thread that hadn't showed up on my previous search Sun Visor Extenders

but no new ideas since Feb. - any new finds/ideas?

the two suggested solutions - 1 can't open window (attaches with suction) without detaching
2 - looks like what I'd want but it attaches to the visor with bands that would prevent me from using the mirror (not a deal killer but inconvenient) and not sure it would fit the small visor on the 3

Last edited: