Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a way to log into your TuneIn Radio account on the Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To get to the login "button" you scroll the top menu of the TuneIn app on the Tesla UI to the far right and the Login menu item is the last selection as shown in the attached pic.

Attachments

• TuneIn LogIn.jpg
    TuneIn LogIn.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 490
  • Informative
Reactions: preilly44
I'm bothered by the "pre-roll ad" run by tunein when listening to my favorite radio stations. I thought the solution is to pay $9.99 and get the "Tunein Pro" version. I tried it on my cellphone, it runs the same pre-roll ads on the same station. I'm wondering if there is a way to listen to the radio on Tunein without the annoying pre-roll ads. I know that the "premium" version is all about live sport events, so it does not help with.

Reactions: Daekwan
I'm bothered by the "pre-roll ad" run by tunein when listening to my favorite radio stations. I thought the solution is to pay $9.99 and get the "Tunein Pro" version. I tried it on my cellphone, it runs the same pre-roll ads on the same station. I'm wondering if there is a way to listen to the radio on Tunein without the annoying pre-roll ads. I know that the "premium" version is all about live sport events, so it does not help with.
I’m wondering the same thing. Any answers? Those ads are hugely annoying.

Reactions: Daekwan
I have same problem and it’s not consistent. I wrote to TuneIn support and they claim these “pre-roll” ads are inserted by the various stations themselves and not TuneIn. I beg to differ. I seriously doubt the Radio Classique in France is inserting ads for Shaw’s Supermarkets or even Macy’s. They are either poorly organized or just plain dishonest. Yet, they take our monthly $9.95 Premium fee.