Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a way to never be sent to a certain charger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can’t do what you want, but you can edit the trip and manually add a stop at your preferred Supercharger site(s). For each of the automatic charging stops that you don’t like, add a manual stop at the preferred location. If you select a supercharger site as a stop, it will do the normal calculations for how long of a charging stop you need to make there to continue on your trip. On a recent trip, I did this, keeping the next 5 or 6 charging stops along the route as I made my way through the day’s driving.

Select the 3 dots in the window with the distance to your next turn, select Edit Trip, and the add/remove/reorder stops on your route, selecting Done to get new navigation directions.

Upvote 0
There's a terrible supercharger (no amenities at all, it's next to a dumpster, barely charges, etc.) near our house and we're often routed to it on return trips. Is there a way to tell the car to never route us there?

Not exactly but I suggest doing a little homework before you head out...figure out a sequence of Superchargers you want to use and navigate to each one directly. While charging, plug the next charging into the nav as a destination. It's a little more work than letting the car figure it out, but you have more control over the results.

Bruce.

Reactions: Rocky_H and Ciaopec
Upvote 0