Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a way to set the maximum TACC speed to change with the current speed limit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So if I'm running FSD, is there any way to have TACC NOT change speed automatically when speed limit on the road changes?
With Navigate on City Streets there doesn't appear to be a way to get it to not change the vehicle speed if the speed limit is higher or lower than what you have set (at least so far). I have also noticed that this behavior is also present on the highway stack as well.

So if I'm running FSD, is there any way to have TACC NOT change speed automatically when speed limit on the road changes?
I don't use TACC - so, can't say much about that. But I've seen the speed not change with FSD Beta, after a turn i.e. Say, I've reduced the speed to 30 mph from 35 mph. Then the car turns into a 40 mph road, the speed remains at 30 mph.

But, if I don't change the speed on the 35 mph road, it will go to 40 mph after the turn.