Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is There a Way to Track Your Model 3 Location Prior To...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still waiting on delivery for my PD3+, but I have a VIN now... I'm wondering if there's a way to track the location of my Model 3 en route to the Dealership. I did a search for this info (google & here) and came up empty, and I could swear I've seen people do this in the past.

Thanks in advance,

Santa Claws

I'm still waiting on delivery for my PD3+, but I have a VIN now... I'm wondering if there's a way to track the location of my Model 3 en route to the Dealership. I did a search for this info (google & here) and came up empty, and I could swear I've seen people do this in the past.

Thanks in advance,

Santa Claws
Some people here in TX have found their VIN on this tracking site, and have had a pretty good idea where it's at: Delivery Receipts - United Road

Others have found it there only after they'd taken delivery of their vehicle, so it can lag (probably some drivers being crappy at turning in their paperwork). I don't know how regional that carrier is for Tesla?

Some people here in TX have found their VIN on this tracking site, and have had a pretty good idea where it's at: Delivery Receipts - United Road

Others have found it there only after they'd taken delivery of their vehicle, so it can lag (probably some drivers being crappy at turning in their paperwork). I don't know how regional that carrier is for Tesla?

Thank you. This is as far as I get with my VIN - OVISS: Delivery Receipt