Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a way to view charging energy consumption by location?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to view your charging statistics by location? I'd like to be able to say "Okay, I charged at this person's house and used X Kwh last month so I can pay them $Y for letting me charge there". Anyway to do that and separate it from my regular home and other charging?

Reactions: RScottyL
Is there a way to view your charging statistics by location? I'd like to be able to say "Okay, I charged at this person's house and used X Kwh last month so I can pay them $Y for letting me charge there". Anyway to do that and separate it from my regular home and other charging?
The Charging Summary page in TeslaFi shows charging totals for various locations. You can specify the range of dates to display.

Teslamate gives you a whole range of stats for location based charging:

charging_history.png

Using geofences, you can give names to location, thus generating an informative table like above.