TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Is there an adaptor for CSS Fast Charger to Tesla charger?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Battery & Charging' started by Dan_LA, May 30, 2018.

1. Dan_LA

Dan_LA Member

Hi,

Sometimes I do supercharge CSS my i3 outside on EVgo network, was wondering (curiosity) if there is any CSS / Tesla charger out there and if someone had tried that with any Tesla?

On the other hand, living in LA I don't feel the necessity of having that adapter either way, maybe that's the reason I couldn't find any info as there is no demand for that. Just curious if someone checked on that.

Thanks

2. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

It’s CCS, and no, there is no Tesla adapter.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  3. yuhong

yuhong Member

You would use the CHAdeMO adapter if it is needed, though it does not work with Model 3.

4. Dan_LA

Dan_LA Member

Thank god Tesla Supercharger is spreading like virus :)