Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

is there an easy way to contact service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

crackers8199

May 31, 2015
SoCal
i dropped my car off last night for a service appt this morning at 10am. SC called me around 9:30 this morning (about 3 hours ago), and i missed the call. they left a voicemail saying they needed me to sign the estimate invoice (there should not be one because it's warranty work, but either way i don't have anything in my email to sign) and that they had a few other questions.

i called back a few minutes later (around 9:45am), and got sent to their voicemail. total radio silence since then. called again about half an hour ago, sent to voicemail again. left a second voicemail, still no return call.

is there any other way to get in touch with them? this is a little ridiculous, considering my appointment was at 10am so they should be working on the car already (but apparently could not since they needed me to sign an estimate i don't have and had other questions). google search seems to indicate online chat might work, but i can't for the life of me figure out how to chat with them. i don't see any options anywhere on the tesla site...

fifth attempt, someone finally answered. got them to re-send me this estimate i'm supposed to sign, so at least that's taken care of...but then he hung up on me before telling me what the status was or what other questions they needed answered.

this is insane.

When you call, which option do you select? I found the only way to ever speak with a human is sales dept. And then second was service>car currently in service.

service > car currently in service is the one i've been using all day. took me five tries to get someone to actually answer, and the four voicemails i left nobody called back.

my appointment was at 10am and to my knowledge they haven't even looked at my car yet, because the "estimate" they sent never came so i couldn't sign it.

service > car currently in service is the one i've been using all day. took me five tries to get someone to actually answer, and the four voicemails i left nobody called back.

my appointment was at 10am and to my knowledge they haven't even looked at my car yet, because the "estimate" they sent never came so i couldn't sign it.
Is the estimate not in the app? I signed most things by app or by email DocuSign/verisign

Is the estimate not in the app? I signed most things by app or by email DocuSign/verisign

nope. all the app shows is that the car is "in service" but doesn't give me a place to see the estimate.

they finally re-sent it when i got to talk to a human, but i still have no idea when they'll even start working on the car at this point. a frustrating day, to be sure...i guess i won't have my car back til tomorrow at the earliest.