Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there any inventory Ravens out there ? X or S ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on the sideline as well. I was going to pull the trigger on the inventory 335 LR with 8K less than the Ravens S and wonder if I should wait. Then two days ago, there is an article that Tesla is going to refresh the model S in September. That's only 4 months from now. I think I'm going to wait and see. If I don't like the new 400+mile S in September, the Ravens may be on the inventory with lower price and free charging by that time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm on the sideline as well. I was going to pull the trigger on the inventory 335 LR with 8K less than the Ravens S and wonder if I should wait. Then two days ago, there is an article that Tesla is going to refresh the model S in September. That's only 4 months from now. I think I'm going to wait and see. If I don't like the new 400+mile S in September, the Ravens may be on the inventory with lower price and free charging by that time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Great plan...This is exactly what I was thinking

This inventory X appears to be a "Raven"
also note: no free supercharging

2019 Model X | Tesla
I was looking at that X in Utah last week. Gorgeous. It has the carbon fiber interior option that I wanted in the S I ordered but was told wasn't available at the time (yet somehow this car was built before my car). Luckily they let me cancel my original order and order again with CF interior before I had to go "postal" on them.... :confused:

What makes you (@gaswalla) think this is a Raven? Range is “only” 289 vs the specified 305 for a Performance raven. Sonic carbon wheels are no longer an option (on Raven Xs). Have you seen a spec that touts the permanent magnet motor or adaptive air? That would surely seal the deal, otherwise—seems like it could simply be a legacy X.

I think it's one of those hybrids; the ones with the adaptive suspension, but not the new engines. There's a couple model S's out there like that.

The Smart Air Suspension is listed as a feature on every Model S/X that has it, but this one does not; it's obviously not coils, since they stopped making those, so it has to be the adaptive. They likely didn't want to advertise that.

Thanks - could you please screenshot it and post? I can’t open the link as I’m in Canada.

Im guessing Tesla makes US inventory invisible to countries other than where the search originates.

A guy on the Japan forum told me to put in "?redirect=no" in the link for it to stop kicking you out of the country. However, you'll have to manually adjust back to your normal country after.