TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Is there anybody who still hasn't been contacted for delivery?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by T3slaCanuck, Jun 1, 2018.

1. T3slaCanuck

T3slaCanuck Member

Is there anybody who configured in April that still hasn't been contacted by Tesla for a delivery date? if so, when did you configure?

I configured April 15th with a supposed VIN of 0285** and haven't heard a peep. I'm still holding onto hope that Tesla didn't eff up and miss my order.

2. Vawlkus

Vawlkus Member

Reached out to Tesla? Orders have gotten stuck in process before......

3. darkenergy

darkenergy Member

Give the Tesla customer support line a call and follow up. Even with my order I had to poke them a few times to move things along. I *never* received an email that things were ready to start...

4. T3slaCanuck

T3slaCanuck Member

I have reached out to Tesla. Below is the horror show that happened.

when did you configure? and did you get a delivery date yet?

5. darkenergy

darkenergy Member

We configured either March 31 or April 1st, its been a while. We're picking the car up tomorrow morning.

6. Kira

Kira Member

I configured April 24th and still don’t have a delivery date in spite of multiple emails to my ISA and DA. Will try calling the deliveries extension in Vancouver today. Very discouraged.

7. darkenergy

darkenergy Member

Sorry to hear that. They may be prioritizing Ontario deliveries because the rebates may vanish if the Conservatives get in power June 7th. <sigh>

8. Kira

Kira Member

Perhaps you are right, though many Vancouverites do have scheduled delivery dates next week. I’m super pleased for everyone who will be getting their cars — trying to stay focused on that.

9. Buggle

Buggle Member

100% they're prioritizing Ontario. It may be for the rebates, though I'd say it's more likely because of the volume and logistics. Any company will prioritize big orders over small ones, and given how Tesla is a small company, this problem will be amplified. It's no coincidence the international centre where the Ontario deliveries are occurring is RIGHT ON THE RAILWAY LINE! There's even a small terminal there for offloading. Many, many less logistics, and much more volume involved with shipping to Toronto.

10. T3slaCanuck

T3slaCanuck Member

could've fooled me. :(

there used to be a ton of people who hadn't been given vins or delivery dates. Now i'm feeling like i'm the only one left, at least here in Ontario. I have the most basic configuration with just Autopilot added. I can't imagine any reason other than just bad luck on why I'm still waiting.

11. jaggudada

jaggudada Member

I have no VIN, no email and no call from Tesla yet.

12. drowningfish

drowningfish Member

Waiting (patiently) also, but I think I may need to poke the bear. Invited 4/25/18. Configured 4/30/18. Had one person call me 5/22 asking if I'm available to take delivery June 5-10 but that's it, no appointment given. Other than that I've had very little contact from them. :(