Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there anyone aftermarket Rear Suspension Lower Control Arm ?

check eBay for used

I'm surprised Tesla doesn't make in central California - if it was stamped CA - that might mean CA= California and not Canada.
What was the Tesla price?

No its clearly says Made in Canada on the label of the part number. Part is 500$ Canadian each.

Rich Rebuilds or EVWest might have used ones also. even Jack Rickard he has bought 4 wrecked ones

• Helpful
Reactions: Brando
This is driving me crazy.

Is there any aftermarket suspension parts available anywhere in the world?

I'm looking for the Rear Suspension Lower Control Arm

1027459-00-A

They are labeled made in Canada. Who makes them in Canada?

They are made in Canada, but no clue who makes them.

Why are you not just buying from Tesla? I can understand why you may want to buy an aftermarket upper control arm to give you some camber adjustment, but no real benefit from buying the lower aftermarket.

They are made in Canada, but no clue who makes them.

Why are you not just buying from Tesla? I can understand why you may want to buy an aftermarket upper control arm to give you some camber adjustment, but no real benefit from buying the lower aftermarket.
Because i don't want to pay 500$ for a part that worth 100$. But I guess I will have to.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC