TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Is there anyone with a 90 kWh order who has not received a VIN?

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Out4aDuck, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Out4aDuck

Out4aDuck Member

This ramp-up is phenomenal. I knew the dam would have to break.

2. TSLAX

TSLAX Member

Yes!! Ugggg. That would be me. 5 seats and the rest is in my signature.

My brother got his Vin too. Vin 25XX. He lives in So Cal. The configuration of his car is : pearl white, black onyx wheels, 90D, black multi pattern fabric, autopilot, 6 seats. The rest is all standard.

3. bikeandsail

bikeandsail Member

How do you know if you have a VIN.

My 7 day waiting period after confirmation was up yesterday and now when I sign on I see this under the photo of the Model X -- Model X 00XXXX Is that the Vin?

4. pvogel

pvogel Member

The last 6 digits of your VIN, yes.

Full VIN is 17 digits, first 4 digits are 5YJX for a Tesla Model X made in the US. The other digits get into various options, etc.

5. bikeandsail

bikeandsail Member

Great, thanks for the response. I had a question for the DS and talked on the phone with him yesterday. Found out he is located in the local store. Even before my 7 day waiting period was up he said that the car is scheduled for production and delivery is estimated for mid May! I looked at the "hidden text" folks refer to and could not find that info.

6. cdave

cdave Member

No Vin for me. 90D with everything except bigger wheels. confirmed Dec 28th, east coast