TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Is there really a difference? 2015 vs 2013

Discussion in 'Model S' started by luvnMyTS, Dec 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. JenniferQ

JenniferQ Supporting Member

I absolutely felt that way at first. And like with your 16 y/o, you gradually come to trust her more and more as time goes by. That's what's happened to me as I learn where the AP works 100% of the time and where she needs more support. I can definitely relax more now than I could 2 months ago at inception. And I also have another 16 y/o coming through the ranks in the next 6 months. I think I'll be a better teacher now after having worked through AP (and a couple other daughters)!

2. cinergi

cinergi Active Member

Purely cost -- just wasn't worth it to me.

3. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

I agree, that is why I sold my P85D. Just bought a P85+ with AP for $25K less than the D.

D's are awesome and I plan to buy anther when they are in the $80 range...then they will be worth it.

4. Justicepool

Justicepool Member

Beautiful cars! What type of wheels are those? I have a CPO coming with the 19" base wheels and that is the first thing I want to change. However, I would like to keep the 19" size for the perceived ride quality improvements.

5. Odenator

Odenator Member

My wife won't drive in my 2012 P85 once she got her P85D.

6. cbin97

cbin97 Member

I noticed a huge difference where my first driving experience with a Tesla was my 2015 P85D and then getting a 2013 loaner. It felt like a serious downgrade in build and quality. My 2015 cabin is still way too loud though.