Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there remote controller for media on infotainment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like to watch movies in Camp mode on Infotainment but found it unable to control media apps like Netflix from the back.” ( usually on mattress)
Is there a remote controller available for Infotainment?
Ideally, Tesla App should have that Remote like App TV or Fire TV remote app.

I like to watch movies in Camp mode on Infotainment but found it unable to control media apps like Netflix from the back.” ( usually on mattress)
Is there a remote controller available for Infotainment?
Ideally, Tesla App should have that Remote like App TV or Fire TV remote app.
Hey I'm not sure if it works but I was wondering the same thing... I'm out at the bar right now but I thought about how to send a GPS destination to your car while still on your couch and was like "wonder if you can do it the same way?"

So I opened Netflix on my phone and went to a show and then hit share and look... Tesla!

It didn't work but I'm kinda far from the car (couple blocks) and it's parked under ground but maybe if within Bluetooth range or if it had cellular access right now?

Wanted to respond now while I had your post open.

I have that small LCD with climate controls from hansshow installed for backseat so I could pause etc but it's just limited to the same pause, play, volume stuff... And I was like "that is great for most stuff but if I'm watching something and it sucks I'd like to change the show from back there"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230830-123648.png
    Screenshot_20230830-123648.png
    820.9 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0