Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this a good deal? p85d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to figure out if this car is a good deal -

2014 Blue P85D fully loaded except ludicrous and rear seats - one owner - 14k miles - 78k

I have been in the market for a P85D for about a month an have seen similar cars as low as 70-76k but none in blue. I have seen a couple blue 2015 P85D on this forum sell for 86k and 89k with ludicrous.

Wondering if I should pull the trigger or wait.

Thanks

I may not be as definitive as @DougH since I haven't seen that specific car, but that seems priced "right". I would make sure to get the history and maintenance records of course and consider the additional 4yr warranty since this is a private party sale (I think?)

Trying to figure out if this car is a good deal -

2014 Blue P85D fully loaded except ludicrous and rear seats - one owner - 14k miles - 78k

I have been in the market for a P85D for about a month an have seen similar cars as low as 70-76k but none in blue. I have seen a couple blue 2015 P85D on this forum sell for 86k and 89k with ludicrous.

Wondering if I should pull the trigger or wait.

Thanks

I think I know which one you are talking about, and I think it's a decent price. I really like the blue with the grey turbines. If it was closer to me, I'd have already checked it out in person. As of now, I've communicated via email with him and received a copy of the window sticker. I'm hoping to find a similarly priced and equipped P85D on the west coast. So far, the best I've seen is in the low $80's and with more miles.

It would depend on warranty to me. There are several killer offers available now that I just can't seem to pull the trigger on because of warranty 'issues'. Either not eligible for extended warranty or eligible but then it makes the price less attractive. I've seen a 2014 CPO P85D at 78k with 28k miles, but having the CPO warranty makes the miles matter a lot less to me.