Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this a good deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume you meant you have a deposit on a 100D. Which car on your link are you talking about?
Sorry folks. The dealer had taken down the link because I had put down a deposit.

Here's a copy of the listing:

$68,954
11,994 miles

2017 (delivery date is 1/27/18) 100D
Midnight Silver Metallic w/ black interior
black leather seat trim
Premium upgrades package
high amp charger upgrade
sub zero pkg
enhanced auto pilot
full self driving capability
smart air suspension
21 inch tires
glass roof
sunroof
premium sound pkg
rear facing seats
carbon fiber
ash wood

2017 Tesla Model S 100D Includes Warranty, Remainder of Factory Warranty, Service Record Available, Good brakes, Good Tires, Enhanced Autopilot, Black Premium Interior, Panoramic Roof, Premium Interior Lighting, 4 Cameras, Enhanced Autopilot, Figured Ash Wood Decor, Heated Steering Wheel, HEPA Air Filtration System, Illuminated entry, Lane Keeping w/Automatic Steering, Leather Seat Trim, Navigation System, Premium Upgrades Package, Rear Seat Heaters, Self-Parking, Smart Air Suspension, Subzero Weather Package, Sunroof, Traffic-Aware Cruise Control, Wiper Blade Defrosters & Washer Nozzle Heaters.Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner. 92/105 City/Highway MPG Odometer is 11342 miles below market average!

Sorry folks. The dealer had taken down the link because I had put down a deposit.

Here's a copy of the listing:

$68,954
11,994 miles

2017 (delivery date is 1/27/18) 100D
Midnight Silver Metallic w/ black interior
black leather seat trim
Premium upgrades package
high amp charger upgrade
sub zero pkg
enhanced auto pilot
full self driving capability
smart air suspension
21 inch tires
glass roof
sunroof
premium sound pkg
rear facing seats
carbon fiber
ash wood

2017 Tesla Model S 100D Includes Warranty, Remainder of Factory Warranty, Service Record Available, Good brakes, Good Tires, Enhanced Autopilot, Black Premium Interior, Panoramic Roof, Premium Interior Lighting, 4 Cameras, Enhanced Autopilot, Figured Ash Wood Decor, Heated Steering Wheel, HEPA Air Filtration System, Illuminated entry, Lane Keeping w/Automatic Steering, Leather Seat Trim, Navigation System, Premium Upgrades Package, Rear Seat Heaters, Self-Parking, Smart Air Suspension, Subzero Weather Package, Sunroof, Traffic-Aware Cruise Control, Wiper Blade Defrosters & Washer Nozzle Heaters.Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner. 92/105 City/Highway MPG Odometer is 11342 miles below market average!
A separate question - given the cluster f of a thread I’ve created - is there a way to delete posts??

• Love
Reactions: whitex
I think the price is probably fine but I would question the sellers knowledge of the vehicle since the only way it has 4 cameras is if half of them don't work.

That build date will have AP HW 2.5 and MCU 1.

When they state "Full self driving capability" don't assume that feature was purchased. It probably just means that the car has the correct hardware which isn't unique, in fact anymore it is standard.

My Model S is a few months newer than this one so I have the MCU 2. I recently drove a loaner with MCU 1 and found it to be very sluggish compared to mine. Not saying that would be a deal breaker but I certainly noticed it.

I think the price is probably fine but I would question the sellers knowledge of the vehicle since the only way it has 4 cameras is if half of them don't work.

That build date will have AP HW 2.5 and MCU 1.

When they state "Full self driving capability" don't assume that feature was purchased. It probably just means that the car has the correct hardware which isn't unique, in fact anymore it is standard.

My Model S is a few months newer than this one so I have the MCU 2. I recently drove a loaner with MCU 1 and found it to be very sluggish compared to mine. Not saying that would be a deal breaker but I certainly noticed it.
It says “ full self-driving purchased @ $3,000”

Reactions: srredbeard