Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this a good deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have been lookin to buy a used model S and I found this 2014 (September) P85+ with everything on it. (Specs on photo - original price $129k). I didn't get to test drive it and it has a small ding on the right rear panel that needs bashing out but otherwise bodywork looked good.

Inside was dirty but an easy fix. 40,000 miles - grey with black leather seats and 21 inch rims etc. Dealer was asking $60,000 and I checked the car fax - clean with 2 owners. I don't think I'll be able to pursue this so if anyone's interested I'll happily pass on the details.

Attachments

• IMG_1511.JPG
    IMG_1511.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 69
So I have been lookin to buy a used model S and I found this 2014 (September) P85+ with everything on it. (Specs on photo - original price $129k). I didn't get to test drive it and it has a small ding on the right rear panel that needs bashing out but otherwise bodywork looked good.

Inside was dirty but an easy fix. 40,000 miles - grey with black leather seats and 21 inch rims etc. Dealer was asking $60,000 and I checked the car fax - clean with 2 owners. I don't think I'll be able to pursue this so if anyone's interested I'll happily pass on the details.
Can you send me a link of the ad please?