Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this a Leaked Model 3 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I expect simplicity. Think Model S with no pop-out handles, manual front seats, standard fold down rear seats, and no glass ceiling. Cloth seats and rubber floor mats. Make it simple and there is less to repair.

There is one thing that should remain the same: Keep the 17" screen!

Link goes to a reputable site. Site is jalopnik dot com.
Umm...many around here would not put "reputable" and "jalopnik" in the same sentence...unless the "reputable" was preceded by "un". There's a lot of bad blood between Tesla and Jalopnik over the years...their editor took a very anti-Tesla view and started a "Tesla Deathwatch" column back in the day. They've softened a bit (0-60 in under 3 seconds will do that to a gearhead) but still.

Reactions: igotzzoom
I expect simplicity. Think Model S with no pop-out handles, manual front seats, standard fold down rear seats, and no glass ceiling. Cloth seats and rubber floor mats. Make it simple and there is less to repair.

There is one thing that should remain the same: Keep the 17" screen!
Agreed completely.

In addition, no autodimming outside mirrors. No heated mirrors. Question on homelink (BMW 3 series doesn't have it standard, but I think the A3/A4 have it standard). etc.

The Jalopnik article was very interesting to read even if just for entertainment purposes. Lots of good points, lots of questionable ones, lots of fluff. Half of me thinks it was Musk who sent it just for some good old fashioned misdirection.

At this point in the game, it's all entertainment to me. One thing is for sure, we'll know March 31st. Let's just enjoy the anticipation.