Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this a P85D+?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brought you an exclusive and you lot are hating as always.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a wrap. It's probably Elon's Car!

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1UBgwxubag

VIDEO PROOF CHILDREN!

Proof of what? It looks like someone haphazardly stuck a + on the end of a P85D badge. Doubt anything would come out of the Tesla factory looking like this.

And what are you doing putting fingerprints on somebody else's car? Not cool!

Newest version, I think it's JB's

P85D infinity.jpg

Because Elon or JB would drive a car without license plate / manufacturer plates... Sure. Of course.
And of course they would tip Tesla's hand on a new product with a lame fake looking badging.
Occam's Razor. If it smells phony and looks phony and sounds phony it's almost certainly a major scoop. The second time in two months with the same car and the same op.

Because Elon or JB would drive a car without license plate / manufacturer plates... Sure. Of course.
And of course they would tip Tesla's hand on a new product with a lame fake looking badging.
Occam's Razor. If it smells phony and looks phony and sounds phony it's almost certainly a major scoop. The second time in two months with the same car and the same op.

No the one posted by JRP3 is real, I'm sure of it. It has an infinity symbol instead of a +!!!

:) Yeah, okay, it's over the gap, but whatever. Details.

I think its legit...

2634mi of range (EPA)
7194hp
0-60mph in 0.3sec

Youtube - Badge lololol2.png

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god... I'll just leave this here, it says enough.

http://bbczeitgeist.blogspot.ca/2012/08/kenneth-tong.html

Kenneth Tong, a Hong Konger, claimed to be a millionaire playboy when he first appeared as a late contestant on Big Brother (Series 10) as the psychopathic boyfriend of Karly Ashworth, he quit the show after being reprimanded for threatening Rebecca 'Bea' Hamill. Although his 15 minutes of fame expired three years ago, Kenneth has remained in the public eye by trolling the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Facebook - Chrome.png

Youtube.png