Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this an autopilot bug

zikronix

Apr 16, 2021
AZ
See Post here

Autopilot bug in 2021.14.8.10

I submitted a bug report, I have not rebooted the car. Can some one else see if this happens to them.

Edit: I will slow if you let off the accelerator, but it didn't turn the hazard lights or actually kick me out. It used to kick you out and turn on the hazard lights. Maybe its keeping it on until it slows to a stop. so it stays in the lane. I guess I could see that, so maybe its not a bug.

MP3Mike

Feb 1, 2016
Oregon
Not a bug, working as designed. It continues to do the best it can until you take control of the steering or manually disengage AP. (Though it did turn on the hazards before, so they must have changed when it decides to turn them on.)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC