Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this expensive?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Marietta, GA 2013 Tesla Model S Performance Used Sedan | Serving Atlanta, GA & Roswell, GA | Select Luxury Carsâ„¢ | 13727 | 5YJSA1DP3DFP26008

I am looking for a dark grey P85 with 21" wheels. I found this P85+, and wanted to get your thoughts.
I prefer black interior, and this one is grey interior. It is probably harder to keep clean.
It does not have the carbon fiber trim but has the piano black trim, which I heard is hard to keep clean. The 2013 version also does not have power folding mirrors, which I will have to retrofit. Other than that, it has pretty much every feature, other than the 3rd row seats, which I do not want anyways.

I could wait until a 2014 one pops up. This one has relatively low miles but not sure if the $91k price tag is considered high. Are they discounting them or are used Tesla's no negotiation priced?

Not sure about your question, but think about this: for 2k more(*) you can get S85D with pano roof/tech/sound/premium interior/smart air. Yes 0-60 would be 5.2 instead of 4.2, but you will get AWD, TACC(and other autopilot goodies), higher top speed, better efficiency(270 EPA) and bran new car...

Food for thought.

(*) Counting $2.5k CA and $7.5k fed incentives.

For a used P85 with ~20k miles, I would consider $75k or lower a good price. I haven't seen many P85+'s for sale, but I'll guestimate $5k extra for the +, and another $5k for the low mileage.

So if you can talk them down to $85k, I'd consider that a decent deal. Only new (not sure about the CPO program) cars sold by Tesla are non-negotiable. Anything else is up for negotiation.

They don't mentioned this in their ad (and they don't include a picture of the window sticker), but, according to the VIN ("D" in the 7th digit), this car has dual chargers (and Supercharging, but that's obvious):

Decoding Tesla Model S VINs