TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Is this normal or not?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by ddimit, Aug 31, 2015.

1. ddimit

ddimit Member

I think I would say neither of these is normal, but before I go and make an appointment. I wanted to get verification.

On the Pano Roof there appear to be a metal lip? in the middle the pushes up the rubber seal.

On the drivers side seat belt. the Buckle is backwards as compared to the passenger side. When you have the belt on there is a roll in the blet across the lap i.e. it doesn't lay flat. In my mind it got install wrong but I wanted to validate before I call SC to schedule an appointment
    20150831_145201.jpg

Attached Files:

2. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Neither of those are normal. Strange the buckle is backwards, that's supposed to be part of the pre-delivery inspection.

3. danni

danni Member

You can easily fix the seat belt yourself. Just twist the belt halfways, hold it flat, and then run the buckle over the twist, and it'll come out right on the other side.