Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this really necessary?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped for a quick charge in Port Hope Ontario while headed home.

The garbage bins are about 25 feet from my car.

Putting plainly. “This is just disgusting”
to say the least.

Come on Canada. We are better than this.

Attachments

• 24841377-34F2-494D-A412-78A24EACF6EB.jpeg
    24841377-34F2-494D-A412-78A24EACF6EB.jpeg
    617.5 KB · Views: 98
considering i see alot of trash bins in the back, this sounds like a trash dump, someone probably hid that trash there when the bins were full. i dont think tesla owners have a giant trash bin in their trunk just waiting to unload at a supercharger. Unless your saying that giant trash bag is someone that collected random junk all around the superchargers, in which case why didn't they just throw it in the bins.

cmon now.. unless you witnessed with your own eyes that it came out of a tesla, i'd have to say that is not related other than just being close to a supercharger. also this post is probably more related to be in Canada

Come to New South Wales, Australia - a certain section of the population thinks the whole state is a garbage bin!
More on topic, there are NO bins at all at the supercharger I use regularly - and we saw a father and four kids finish their burgers and icecreams, look around (for a bin or someone watching?) and drop them into the shrubs rather than go back into the gas station where they'd bought them - 40 yards.

I have actually only stopped at a few Supercharging stations here in Ontario and all of them except one had trash laying around.

Tim Hortons coffee cups followed by McDonalds Big Mac boxes seem to be the main offenders.

My wife and I carry a reusable shopping bag with a zipper on it in the car strictly for trash especially after we realized that most stops do not have trash containers so we take it with us and dump it when we can, usually at the end of the day.