Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is This Screw/Pin from the Car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was moving some things to our new Y when I came across this black pin. Not sure if it came from the Y, or if I somehow brought it into the car as I was moving things.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0913.JPG
    IMG_0913.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0914.JPG
    IMG_0914.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0915.JPG
    IMG_0915.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 49
Looks like a metal pin? I’m inclined to say it does not belong to the car...but who knows because I had an extra door reflector in my driver side door pocket. Pretty sure the person installing it put it in there and forgot or accidentally dropped it in there. Haha

Looks like a metal pin? I’m inclined to say it does not belong to the car...but who knows because I had an extra door reflector in my driver side door pocket. Pretty sure the person installing it put it in there and forgot or accidentally dropped it in there. Haha

I tend to agree with you. When I inspected the car yesterday, I did not see this metal pin. This morning, I was doing a few things in the garage, including setting up my mobile connector, installing the cable organizer for the mobile connector, and looking for the boxes from my prior car. This involved me being on my hands and knees for extended periods of time (our garage is currently a mess due to some renovation), and I suspect that, somewhere along the way, I unknowingly picked up this black pin and dropped it on the driver seat.