Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this the service manual for Roadster II?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Roadster Service Manual.Wiring Diagram.Parts Manual.Owners Manual_Tesla technical documents_Technical documents_Bao Chi luxury car |Bao Chi Super luxury car Service Center|car technical documentation|Service Manual|Workshop manual|Circuit diagram|Circuit diagram|Electrical wiring diagram|Technical documentation|Software|Online programming|Programming account|Diagnostic tools|Diagnostic instrument|Detecting instrument|Ferrari|McLaren|Maserati|Lamborghini|Lamborghini|Bentley|AstonMartin|Bugatti|Porsche|

It's from China, but based on the sample images, it looks like it might be real. $600 to purchase.

They also seem to have full service/body shop manuals for other Teslas, including the Model 3 ($460). Again... sample images look legit. Although it is probably likely these aren't all the very latest versions.

I assume they aren't supposed to have these... but hey, it isn't my fault! :)

Good point. And that looks like one of the fan-made images of the Y. Of course, the Model Y sample contains nothing but the first page. The other manuals show at least one more sample page (several for the Model 3).

So some of this might be legit... but I certainly wouldn't send them a dime.

Amusing, but of course this has nothing to do with Tesla Inc.
Tesla Roadster Service Manual.Wiring Diagram.Parts Manual.Owners Manual_Tesla technical documents_Technical documents_Bao Chi luxury car |Bao Chi Super luxury car Service Center|car technical documentation|Service Manual|Workshop manual|Circuit diagram|Circuit diagram|Electrical wiring diagram|Technical documentation|Software|Online programming|Programming account|Diagnostic tools|Diagnostic instrument|Detecting instrument|Ferrari|McLaren|Maserati|Lamborghini|Lamborghini|Bentley|AstonMartin|Bugatti|Porsche|

It's from China, but based on the sample images, it looks like it might be real. $600 to purchase.

They also seem to have full service/body shop manuals for other Teslas, including the Model 3 ($460). Again... sample images look legit. Although it is probably likely these aren't all the very latest versions.

I assume they aren't supposed to have these... but hey, it isn't my fault! :)