Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Tidal on LTE flaky for anyone else?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 M3P. I've been trying out Tidal with the direct integration. It seems like, intermittently, it just doesn't work well. Sometimes it will finish a track and sit there and just pinwheel forever unless I fiddle with it to get it to play again. This when the car has plenty of LTE signal; my phone is also AT&T and it does not have this issue. I can usually toggle over to the Tesla streaming app and everything there works fine, can bounce from playlist to playlist with no latency at all.

I've done a speedtest on the car's LTE and it was excellent, ~900mbps down, so I'm disinclined to think it's the signal. Is Tidal integration just crappy and unreliable, or is there some other issue at play? Thx!

2022 M3P. I've been trying out Tidal with the direct integration. It seems like, intermittently, it just doesn't work well. Sometimes it will finish a track and sit there and just pinwheel forever unless I fiddle with it to get it to play again. This when the car has plenty of LTE signal; my phone is also AT&T and it does not have this issue. I can usually toggle over to the Tesla streaming app and everything there works fine, can bounce from playlist to playlist with no latency at all.

I've done a speedtest on the car's LTE and it was excellent, ~900mbps down, so I'm disinclined to think it's the signal. Is Tidal integration just crappy and unreliable, or is there some other issue at play? Thx!
I've had lots of bugs with Tidal, Spotify, and Tune-In.